Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a problem. i was doin an oil change last nite and it was rainin. i had my hood up. i went to go get some dinner and it wasnt running right it was shiftn into overdrive before i was evan at 30. the speedo meter wasnt working then it would just jump around. the shifts were crazy hard. it has some sort of shift kit but it was bad lastnite. when i took off from a light several times it was on the floor sputterin and popin then it would just be fine and it would take right off. its a 94 with the 302 and e4od. any ideas it seems like more than water in the distributer

·
Registered
77 Posts
did you check your headlight fluid? sometimes the dinks bumps framps interconnect can get out of alignment, be sure to bleed your brakes after you change the air in your tires.

hahaha

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
did you check your headlight fluid? sometimes the dinks bumps framps interconnect can get out of alignment, be sure to bleed your brakes after you change the air in your tires.

hahaha
wtf dude, are you hammered?

Make sure your distributor didn't get water in it, etc.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did it seemed to go away idn what is wrong with it

·
Registered
25 Posts
well. i gotta agree with a1, check water in under the dist cap, u could look for grounds in the engine and see if any are a little loose/rusted from the rain? i had some crazy problems with my 85 for a while all because one stupid ground wasnt dogged down tight enough.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have all kinds of little problems. it gets real old. but i think ur all right about grounds there all kinda jacked up

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
If you look in the Haynes manual, you'll see there are aobut 8 different grounds. If you check them you may find your problems. BTW... does you check engine light come on? IF so, you should check for codes.
joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts