Hi all. So a little backstory. I was cleaning up some wiring under my dash and without noticing I knocked my ammeter gauge, and it was touching the metal bracket. I go to fire the truck up later that evening and under the hood starts smoking. I shut it off and run to pull the negative cable and notice the wire running from the positive side of the starter solenoid is all burnt and crispy. I replace that wire and throw an new extra gauge I had lying around and went to start it. I also put a new solenoid in just because I had a new one. When I connected the Cables the negative one sparked quite a bit. I could here the seatbelt buzzer going off in the truck. But there was still now power in the truck. Not really sure where to go from here any help would be great. I’m guessing something else got shorted in the process that I’m just not replacing.