Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,
To start off i have a (94 bronco Eddie B edition auto 302)
I did search for the past couple days and couldn't find any with the exact symptoms as mine.
History
I have owned for around 4 months now.I have never had to turn the head lights on but for maybe a couple sec to test when i first purchased it. It had a little play it in as all do at some point in time and i was planing on replacing it in time.( will be here on Thursday)
I have been :banghead for the past couple days and lost at what to do !
When i engaged the headlights Saturday i had to wiggle a little to get them on , when they came on this happen.(i know i should have fixed it earlier but its not my dd and didn't expect this to happen)

The engine died immediately, on the main switch #195(t/w) wire is the problem starting area on the main light switch connector down to the #14(br).
(Sorry I'm having problems getting the diesel-dave diagram working for reference for you guys will edit it in when its available)
All of the wires out of the main light switch are testing good-all fuses inside and in the engine bay are good -relays good.

Problems areas now are Airbag light flashing - 3 flashes and a pause with 2 flashes (whatever that means) UPDATE (32: Driver Side Air Bag Circuit High Resistance or Open) clock spring?(don't really care bout the airbags just the flashing is driving me crazy and all of this is related some how)
Also horn not working -
before i go any father need some advice on next move.
Sorry if it doesn't make since trying type an think with my 3yr old son beside me.
Thanks in advance for the help and reading all this junk.:popc1:
update -the ignition is fixed now had a short in the ground .
(update ) PERFORMING AFTER WORK to pinpoint that area (diagram purpose only not the exact multiple symptom )

code 32 Diagnostic process http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=201927 thanks to older miesk5 post.

buzzer diagram/horn diagram http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=192051 thanks to older miesk5 post

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
32: Driver Side Air Bag Circuit High Resistance or Open
i'm going to check out the Diagnostic process to figure this out. Will update tomorrow after work on the readings-and other advice given during the day.

ALSO FORGOT THE (CHIME) ISN'T WORKING EITHER AFTER THIS HAPPEN . Need to check the cruise control .

(Working )all turn signals -brake lights-4way flashers -radio- windows -reverse light-interior light -radio - heater and air-power seats

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fixed the ignition issue shorted wire -replaced and works great now-other issue still exist,I'm going to run the troubleshooting tomorrow on the other stuff.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I fell retarded , it burnt the clock spring and the chime had a burnt spot . All replaced and good. The only thing threw me off was the ignition. I pretty much answered my own question lol. Thanks for the reply on the airbag codes. Thread is done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts