I replaced my battery ground to the engine block because the positive red wire was melting the rubber coating and the battery wouldn't charge right. Since the replacement the battery charges and the wire doesn't get hot. Now when I turn the lights on the radio shuts off and back on and if I turn on the a/c switch the Tach reads 2000 rpms and the temp gauge reads twice as hot. How should I troubleshoot this problem? I've replaced the voltage regulator and Starter solenoid but I don't know what else to check.