Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my 87 bronco was free 1 of the probs was the steering colom was riped apart so the starter didnt work so i made push button and just disconected the bat when parked.a month or two past went wheeling every chance i could and just after lifting six inches i burned up the rings, and nobody i know would want tear a motor all the way down just to put rings in it its already apart im going to spend some cash.you all probably dont care but before i got a license i road a go-ped sport that runs on methanal that was clocked at 50mph on a six inch solid rubber wheel extra power is allways worth the $$$. anyways i saw that newer trucks have the same motor mounts so i found a 5.4L triton on craigslist with a 100k.on it for alot less$$$ AND ALOT LESS TIME. got it home went in pretty easy got the computer hooked up to the wire harness,trany,fuel injectors,the indavidual coils,o2 sensorsall of it except on the driver side there is three pretty big square plugs whitch goes to the ignition,lights,blinkers,markers etc..etc... for got about that KEY SINCE since i didnt ever used the SQUARE key CAUSE ALL i NEEDED WAS THE OVAL KEY to lock and unlock the doors. so PLEASE!!! if any one knows what colors the wires are for the ignition before they go through the fire wall that would be extremly helpful so i can throw some mud again

1 - 1 of 1 Posts