Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
Because its only there for emergencies when vehicles are equipped with automatic transmissions. In a Manual transmission vehicle its a Parking Brake.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Huh? Whats an emergency brake? never heard of that before? :rofl:

KC

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
There's your answer. It's a mechanical backup if your hydraulic system fails. Doubles as a parking brake too.

:stupid:

I used it when my driveshaft disconnected in the back and I was floored at 65mph getting onto a freeway on the mach. Unfortunatly, the driveshaft shattered the rear brake lines, and the E-brake line:banghead. Thank God for 2 chamber MC's.

This is the kind of question you ask google, not a board that will make fun of you:rofl:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Man you gotta bring a better offer to the table then that. I think, other then my family, 2 people have drove it. One let me ride his r1, which wasnt smart, but damn it was fun.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got a pretty killer integra you can drive.... Once I get that UC sticker on it it'll smoke that R1

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
oh damn, thats right. WATCH OUT NOW.

my dodge truck gained 55RWHP due to the UX4x4 Sticker. AND IT GOT VTEC from it.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and where would one get a UX4x4 sticker?? I think my UC4x4 sticker only adds 25 or so.

Oh and I automatically gained vtec when I bought the intake and exhaust. :chili:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts