Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so, I don't think my mother in law has an idea what the winter is like up here. It snowed 8inches a long while back, she sent this. I don't need it, want it and already have a mud shovel. It is nice, I thin kit owuld well for mudd or sand, or obviously snow, but again, I have no use for it. It is completely unused and yours for 30 bucks shipped. PM me if you want it. Will consider trades 35x12.5x15. Prefer cash.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
mine gave me a portable black and white tv to take off roading...Like im going to get a tv reception in the middle of no where!!!!

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, she sent us a wind radio too, just in case of natural disaster or terrorists attack. It woul dbe gone too except i know she will want to see it when she visits, it has a flashing light on it in case of emergancy. I will post pics, it is hilarious. Think I am gonna stick with the guns and lot of ammo for the just in case situations.

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
rugerp89ipsc said:
yeah, she sent us a wind radio too, just in case of natural disaster or terrorists attack. It woul dbe gone too except i know she will want to see it when she visits, it has a flashing light on it in case of emergancy. I will post pics, it is hilarious. Think I am gonna stick with the guns and lot of ammo for the just in case situations.
same here.:rockon

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
rugerp89ipsc said:
yeah, she sent us a wind radio too, just in case of natural disaster or terrorists attack. It woul dbe gone too except i know she will want to see it when she visits

Do you wear your bunny pajamas when she's there too?

:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMFAO yeah, they mean well, so I am just gonna shake my head and smile big when I see her. Gotta admit though, she is hella good to me. She gave me more BKO stuff for xmas and my b day then anyone else did. She always sends me things when she sends stuff for my girl, has been the first person to call on my b day all 3 years now. Good lady, shovel or not.

So anyone interested in this thing? I will entertain offers, no idea what shipping is, but I would prefer not to have it sitting in my coat closet.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
a really good shovel(s) for offroad imo are the sharpshooters( the ones with the long skinny blade ) and the e-toolss we get issued. you can get the e-tools at surplus stores. they fold up small for storage and are lightweight, strong, and the blade can be angled to 90 degrees or keep it straight. nice suit ralphy. lmao

1 - 9 of 9 Posts