Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i've failed my emissions test twice.(guess i should have studied) anyway I get a code 32. I've replaced my evp that sits on top of the egr valve but still no luck. what causes a low voltage signal, I thought maybe i could get by just replacing the sensor. any help would be greatly appreciated.:banghead

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
This may or may not help, but read --->THIS<--- thread.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didn't hep but thanks. p.s. your bronco is the exact same color scheme as mine:thumbup not many around here have a white hood, most are blue. thanks again

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Make sure you replaced the sensor with the same white-ish one that the truck needs. a darker one is the wrong one, if you did that :shrug.

Re-set the computer after replacing stuff, the code is still in memory even if you fixed the problem. Battery off for 15 min :thumbup

Update us if still problemetic :beer

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Well, if you read the entire thread and it didn't give you what you were lookin for, then you can go to Fireguy's fuel injection page, and check out some of the info there. It should tell you what you need to know and then some!:thumbup

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
I guess I was posting the same time you were Fireguy! :thumbup I hope you don't mind me posting your page for him. (not that you would care)

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
teufelhunden said:
your bronco is the exact same color scheme as mine:thumbup not many around here have a white hood, most are blue. thanks again
I've seen a few like mine out in Va Beach, and at least one here in my area. Mine isn't original paint though. I assume that it was originally these colors as per the tag inside my door, but it has been painted and striped. I plan to paint it after I take care of the body cancer, but I think I'm gonna go with a black or maybe a gun metal gray/dark silver fading into a light silver. We'll see.

Back to the original topic though, let us know what you find out.

Fireguy50 said:
Actually I wish more people would use it.
Well knowing that you feel that way, I will send people over there more often. I assumed you'd prefer that anyhow, I just wanted to be sure to give you the credit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts