Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help a fellow Bronco guy out. I'm currently unemployed, getting divorced, moving out of my house (when I find a job) and need some help. I've owned 3 business' and currently am seperating from the one I own with my wife. That's the reason I'm looking for a job. If you would like to get a resume, I can PM one to you if you have a position open. Like to stay in Antelope Valley, but would be willing to move for right opportunity. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
F.Y.I., talked to my old boss Friday and meeting with him on Monday, and he said I can start on Tuesday. Prayers do come true.

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Bump... looks like he may need some help afterall.

Sales, business management, whatever this guy has done it all and well. Just since I have known him (4-5 years?) he has gone from a newbie Auto Insurance sales guy to a asst. district manager in a year, launched one business off the ground that is now doing great (But the wife got it)and turned a money pit of a auto shop around to make quite a profit, problem was the owner wanted it as a money pit. Go figure.

Anyways he can do it all and all real well. So if you know of a postion somewhere SPEAK UP.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Any industrial laundry equipment repair experiance? were hiring, but thier picky about experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts