Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A troll decided to stop by fordexcursions.com and voice his sour opinions regarding SUVs. His useless diatribe:

Hey all!

Its good to see so many proud owners on this forum. It is reasssuring to know that some things never change.
I just wanted to let you all know there are some really informative sites I've found that you all would dig. Check them out, as they've also got some sweet decals and accesories if you're into that stuff. Take care,and happy driving!

Peter

http://www.changingtheclimate.com/mission.html

http://www.SUVhate.org

This troll has his own message board you can post on. Just dig through the slop and you will find the forum. By the way, he is very proud of his purple dodge neon.

If ever there were an "enemy" to the Bronco, this guy is it.
After finding his way onto superford, then to the excursion site I am sure he will find us at fsb.

I couldnt resist clicking the hate mail forum and explaining to him how i could feed his car to my SUV like a snack.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Let that little bastard or one of his tree hugging flunkies "tag" my Bronco, or the wife's Expedition. I'll follow them to their car and then they'll really hate SUV's, because I'll be using their Vulva for an RTI ramp.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I wonder if that goober knows that insurance companies are starting to give discounts for SUV owners, because they're safer than the smaller cars, like his neon

·
Registered
156 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: :banghead :banghead :banghead :mad: :mad: :mad:

SO ANGRY!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :banghead :banghead :banghead :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want to get tagged Just so i can charge the little **** For destruction of property

If i found him id sue him then take my hunk a junk to the most expensive Car Repair shop in town just for the removel

Matt--

Of course then ill probably be the one in legal trouble

:thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Phuck him and all his bunny fuc...err I mean hugging friends!!:mad:
Bronco Owner-->:twak <--Faggot ass "greenie"

Down in the south, if they got caught in the act we'd handle that tagging thing a lil different :enforce ...so ya'll take care of my "Babies" till I get out....:toothless

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
If you take that "legitimacy quiz" scroll down to the question about towing and click on "I tow a boat."
:lolup That was good...

This will be fun, check it out, there comming... This is a quote copied from there forum.....

"Take a look around those forums and see what these pricks have to say. Maybe we can log on to their site and start some sh!t with them."

Jim

:lolup

·
Registered
748 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
I couldnt resist clicking the hate mail forum and explaining to him how i could feed his car to my SUV like a snack.
Ignorant quotes like this....are why this little fawker exists and has such a passionate hate for SUVs. Thank you for giving him a reason to visit FSB now.

:thehand

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didnt mention FSB., dont jump to conclusions. Yes, I fed his feeble little fire with my own hate mail. Dont assume,

I love to tell people off.

·
Registered
748 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
I didnt mention FSB., dont jump to conclusions. Yes, I fed his feeble little fire with my own hate mail. Dont assume,

I love to tell people off.

I'm glad you didn't mention FSB, and I wasn't assuming anything against you. Only pointing out those types of comments merit his hate for SUVs.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
whats worse now, is that some of the SUV's are getitng the same gas milage as some of the other bigger v-6's out there. not to mention some SUV's HAVE v-6's and are very economical and fuel effecient.

But with the way things are I guess he doesnt really care how he gets the fuel his own car burns that gets to his local exon via a kenworth that gets 6-7 mpg. go figure.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
If they show up here the best thing we can do is just ignore them. I know that will be tough (we love to bicker!) but the longer we debate with these "pole smokers" the longer they will hang around and cause disruption in our little home...:beer
Personaly I'd rather spend mine time discussing all the cool ass projects going on!:toothless

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
because I'll be using their Vulva for an RTI ramp.
vulva - The external genital organs of the female, including the labia majora, labia minora, clitoris, and vestibule of the vagina
i would like to see that.

seriously, let him hate suvs and we'll continue to hate little econo cars. its not like all the yuppies in Cali are going to stop buying SUVs because he said mean things about them on his website.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
holy crap do i want some of those stickers!!!!!!!! How funny would that be. and 11mpg? what does this guy think we're driving, hyundai's?

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
I know I wrote I Vulva, I was calling the tree hugger a *****!

I was educaterized by the Phildelphia skool sistum.

But at least know his majesty knows the difference between a ***** and an overpriced dickmobile. :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 27 Posts