Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive done searches and finally got a code scanner. But my bronco wont even turn over. I have no gauge lights. Nothing. So i cant use my scanner. It has been shutting off while i drive it, then it will crank right back up. Or the radio will turn off and turn back on. But as of two hours ago its dead in my driveway. Ive seen several posts on this topic, but I cant pull the codes from my bronco, if i have no power. I tried jumping the battery, any ideas. (i have tested the battery and alternator, and they are both good/new) Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Sounds like a bad connection somewhere. You may want to clean your terminals, make sure you power wire is in good shape and connected cleanley and that all grounds are clean and secure.

I think you would at least be getting power to the radio and such unless the battery is gone or you have a major intrupition in the power circuit somewhere...

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
You have a bad connection somewhere. If you are getting nothing when you turn the key, try to bypass the starter solenoid. Check your grounds and ALL your fuses. If that doesn't help then you have an electrical gremlin to track down.

If you can get the power back on, pull your codes for the cutting off while driving problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts