Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im new to this forum and I need some advice about what could be going on with my truck. The other day while waiting at a red light, the light turned green and when i went to give it gas i noticed that it was stalled out. I started it back up immediaily and I drove another 5 miles. Next thing you know while making a turn I noticed that my engine was out again, the sterring wheel got tight cause the power steering was gone and I almost nailed a parked car. I came to a stop and put it in neutral and started it up again. Its been doing it from time to time when I accellorate too. Ive checked for any obvious clues like fuel injector or electrical terminals but I just did a visual check.Moneys kind of short here and ive been took too many times going somewhere not knowing what im trying to fix. Any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated. My bother in law says it could be my O2 Sensor although I havent checked it out yet. Thanks in advance. Mike

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,936 Posts
First off, welcome, second, we need a little more info about your rig, so fill out your sig line , ie. year, engine size, tranny and so forth. Also, what if any work has been done to your rig lately. Next, you might want to try having the codes pulled at a local shop, that should give you a little bit more info, either way, I wouldn't be driving my rig until I got that problem sorted out, you could hurt yourself or someone else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts