Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it delivered to the house today, will be going in next week. shootin; fer tuesday or wednsday.

ken

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
:stupid

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off derrick and red got a pic last night in chat so they need to shut the hell up.lol just kidding. it is wrapped up on a pallet in the back of the bronco. i will take pics when i get it unwrapped next week

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
william_ace said:
you better get pics, damn!! jk anyhow, didnt you just order it a couple days ago? if so thats quick

yeah i ordered it friday evening.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
302 man with a 351 cam or some shit like that. speaking of does that change anything like firing order or anything like that.

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
thought we went over that the one day ken, we came up with a no, but it was the new 302 firing order (same as mine IIRC)

·
Registered
64 Posts
81Bronk36 said:
thought we went over that the one day ken, we came up with a no, but it was the new 302 firing order (same as mine IIRC)
With a 351 cam or 302HO cam the firing order should be, 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8.

Standard non HO 302 is 1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
81Bronk36 said:

you think i can remember that far back. i am going to call the builders and ask for sure.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
strictlystangs2 said:
With a 351 cam or 302HO cam the firing order should be, 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8.

Standard non HO 302 is 1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8

i went out and looked at the firing order sticker and it si the same one that you said with the 351 cam. what does having the 351 cam in it do?

·
Registered
64 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
i went out and looked at the firing order sticker and it si the same one that you said with the 351 cam. what does having the 351 cam in it do?
Mabye it will be more agressive???

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
what does having the 351 cam in it do?

IT GIVES YOU 300 HP @ THE WHEELS!!!!!!:shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

not...:goodfinge
you would have to look at the specs for the cam...it might be bigger than stock 302... call the company and get specs for the cam...they are very important...

dc

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it says on the invoice that it is a cam out of a 351.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts