Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
TTB FTW
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I searched around but couldnt find anything to help.I have a 84 bronco with the 351w 4bbl and c6 tranny, Well the motor has 191k on it and am thinking of looking for a new motor. EFI comes to mine immedietly.

Well I have a friend that has a 93 or 94 Bronco with a 351w EFI with a E4OD that the tranny went out in it, He cant put a tranny in it so he said I could buy it for 800bones. Motor is strong and just rebuilt about 50k ago. Not sure if its Maf or sd though.

My Plan is to swap the EFI motor into my bronco with the c6. Since I am getting the whole Bronco I will beable to get the Whole Motor,Wiring Harness and computer,Exhaust and Gas tank, and anything else I need.

I know the motor will bolt up to the c6 and it should fit fine since I already
have a 351 right? Another question I have is the Kickdown for the c6 how will I beable to hook it up for the EFI?

Anything else I should consider before jumping into this? any help is Appriciated and I thank you for the info in advance!:rockon

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
You can get a kickdown rod setup for the throttle body, it'd be on an 87-89 (IIRC) 351/C6 truck.

You'll probably want a different computer, off a similar year truck too, because that later computer will throw codes all the time because it can't see the E4OD. a 93 would be SD, and a 94 could possibly be a MAF, but more then likely it's a SD truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts