Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i have a question might be a stupid one but i need to know if im getting
a good deal or should i back away. I have a friend that wants to sell me a 1990
Town Car for about $200, the engine. cause my Bronco is just about ready to die :cry . Now would the engine fit my bronco and are there any precations that i should worry about if it dos. i would appretiate all the help i could get :toothless

o yeah my bronco is a '90 EB just in case

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
That would be a SBF. If your bronco already has a SBF(302 or 351) then yes it will bolt in but you will need to use the Bronco intake and oil pan, valve covers too so you can still get to the oil fill hole. and like I said earlier you don't want a car engine in a truck unless you at least put in a truck cam. There might be a couple other things I'm forgetting but the short answer is yes it will fit, just ned to swap out some of the parts.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i think the fuel injecters are getting clogged the truck runs real sluggish
and like i said the smoking has gottn real bad now.iI can be parked for like 2-5 minutes and as soon as i hit the gas the truck can lay out a strike of smoke just about 50yds long and thick as hell too. Its also been making an assortment of pops, clanks and grinding when putting it gear mainly when putting it into R to D or visvers. IM SO AFRAID:cry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts