Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much research on this subject and scientific diagnostic testing, and finnally receiving fords original engineering designs through an undisclosed source, i have alas found out the mystery of Fords secret. FFFRP.....aka Ford Forced Fluid Replenishing Plan..this is top secret stuff here.

1) It is part of Fords idea of building a truck that no longer needs fluid changes. It seems they realized after much research that bronco owners are to poor and uncapable of proper mantenece on their rigs. So they added the OFCP, aka the Ongoing Fluid Change Process. This is where the owner is required to have to contantly adding fluids. This is better than just changing our fluids as it keeps the oil renewing process as a never ending cycle. This keeps newer fluids in the systems at all times.

2) This almost goes along with the first proces entirely. Well this engineering marvel keeps you under carriage rust free. See after much testing it was realised that not only did the constant oil replace procees keep the fluids fresher. This also would coat the under carriage with a fresh coat of oil, therbye reducing rusting and oxidation of the under carriage, pure Ford genius. (notice rusting is generally related to the parts of the vehicle not coated with the fresh oil coating)

3) And this one was co-implemented by Ford and the US government. After examing FBI crime statistics, and bronco owner poverty and crime rates, it seems the Ford Bronco is the vechicle of choice of criminals. (Weight and height prevents PIT manuevers, can run over must obsticles withou damage, can crash right thru road blocks and keep going, and the ability to go offroad leaving police cruisers stuck, not being able to follow offroad with thesame capabilities as the bronco) So they wanted a secret tracking system on broncos. Aka the FFFRP (see reason #1) this plan also served twofold. Not only does the FFFRP help the user in maintenece, but also law enforcement by leaving the telltale fluid tracking system on the roads for the police to follow.

So criminals take note the plusses and negatives to using your bronco in your next crime.

And all others please dont bypass the leaks on your rig....aka FFFRP as the leaks only increase your rig life not reducing it.

All above research was done while trying to determine wether or not to fix my coolant, transmission, and engine oil leaks. Just leave em alone as they do more gooad than damage.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Looks like all the other car makers thought it was a good idea and copied them.

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
611 Posts
I guess then it would be illegal to fix the leaks ;) . I guess I'm on my way to Federal Prison :histerica

·
Registered
490 Posts
Never thought of the plus sides to leaks ahhaha

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
I thought Mad Bronco was just marking his territory. :shrug

With Brutus, I say it's not leaking, that's sweat from all the horse power. :toothless

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I don't leak all that much. I drop about a quart of oil in 3000 miles. And that's it. Never replaced a seal either, though I'm sure I will have to at some point...

·
Registered
109 Posts
i got all excited, but then it was a lie. im not angry at all though.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
I thought Mad Bronco was just marking his territory. :shrug

With Brutus, I say it's not leaking, that's sweat from all the horse power. :toothless
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica good one

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
That and Ford Placed Gremlin Hatchlings in the frame rails. and after 80k miles they mature into adulthood, and live off of the fluids and other misc parts in the vehical.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,355 Posts
Mine leaked like a damn made in China till I fixed the oil pan gasket. Now not a drop of anything. I should probably check the frame for new rust buildup...

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
:rofl:

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
that dam made in china thing made me crack up in class- now the teacher's pissed... fawking hilarious:rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
2) This almost goes along with the first proces entirely. Well this engineering marvel keeps you under carriage rust free. See after much testing it was realised that not only did the constant oil replace procees keep the fluids fresher. This also would coat the under carriage with a fresh coat of oil, therbye reducing rusting and oxidation of the under carriage, pure Ford genius. (notice rusting is generally related to the parts of the vehicle not So they wanted a secret tracking system on broncos. Aka the FFFRP (see reason #1) this plan also served twofold. Not only does the FFFRP help the user in maintenece, but also law enforcement by leaving the telltale fluid tracking system on the roads for the police to follow.

This must be why my rear main seal on my 85 would leave a trail of oil when going up inclines huh?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1clean5.8 said:
That and Ford Placed Gremlin Hatchlings in the frame rails. and after 80k miles they mature into adulthood, and live off of the fluids and other misc parts in the vehical.
HMM ford forget to tell me about that one.

And yes I also say its marking its territotory, never that about the sweat one, guess cause mine doesnt seem to have all that much HP but plenty of torque...ahaha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts