Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is always selling or Looking to buys tires and or wheels. So I got this ingenius idea :toothless ... Lets make a fourm for everbody to list specifically selling tires and wheels

Just state, area located, brand, size, tread depth, other info...:twotu: :chili:

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
qcbronc said:
Everyone is always selling or Looking to buys tires and or wheels. So I got this ingenius idea :toothless ... Lets make a fourm for everbody to list specifically selling tires and wheels

Just state, area located, brand, size, tread depth, other info...:twotu: :chili:

I got an idea, why dont you post this in the suggestions and feedback sections and let the admins/Mods of the site decide if we need this type of forum

·
Administrator
22,855 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
I got an idea, why dont you post this in the suggestions and feedback sections and let the admins/Mods of the site decide if we need this type of forum
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rockon

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imlikeojnow said:
Dude, Just saying people could reply to this and post what they got for sale... thats all:whiteflag

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I've given some thought to breaking down that forum, into different categories - tires/wheels like you mentioned, drivetrain/axles, interior, exterior, suspension/steering, everything else

I'll check into it later on, either tonight, or sometime this week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts