Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought all of this brand new,and have not touched any of it yet.Cutting back on one project for now,and need $$ for other things.

D44 reverse-cut Yukon 4.56 gear set,with master install kit.

9" Ford Motive 4.56 gear set with master install kit.

D44 4-series carrier.

D44 mini-spool.

9" Ford Mini-spool

Everything needed to regear your Bronco or F150.

$500 for all.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
PISS. I would have so bought this if I didn't have all of that sitting in my dorm room here from 4wheelcustoms.

If you are willing to seperate the minispool, I'd be interested in that perhaps. Need to get that bought. Know the name of hte manufacturer?

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
are you willing to separate anything?

would be interested in the D44 gears/install kit/carrier (no spool)

shipping to 95531

if'n yer willin'

·
Registered
825 Posts
i'm very interested, but i won't have the money until next week...

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Try to sell it as a package, but if you cant' you have two guys here which will clean up everything for the front end pretty much.

·
Registered
825 Posts
is there a carrier for the 9"?

·
Registered
825 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
If you already have one, you don't need a new one to regear. There is no carrier break on the 9".
ok, thanks. sorry for the stupid question...

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
2 things Ford got right compared to other manufacturers...transfercases pretty much all bolt up, and there's no silly "carrier breaks". Course...everythign else they got wrong...

·
Administrator
22,853 Posts
Saurian said:
2 things Ford got right compared to other manufacturers...transfercases pretty much all bolt up, and there's no silly "carrier breaks". Course...everythign else they got wrong...
iirc...isnt there a break on the front d44 axles...I was told when I priced my gears that I needed a new carrier for the front to go to 4.56's?

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
redwagon said:
iirc...isnt there a break on the front d44 axles...I was told when I priced my gears that I needed a new carrier for the front to go to 4.56's?

That's a Dana axle, not Ford. Dana's have carrier breaks.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts