Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I love how they made all the decals match the paint job. They don't jump out at you. Sweet purdy truck but too much money wrapped up in it. Driving something like marks it to be stolen.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought the diff cover was funny. Never seen anything like that before

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Nice lift blocks you see there to.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
that thing looks pretty sweet, but what do you want to bet it stays on the street 24/7?

wes

·
Registered
918 Posts
Street rig 24/7 or not,its badass!!!!.Not everyone can afford a 50K vehicle,not to mention the lift,tires,graphics and banks kit it probably has.Either way its a awesome rig that will turn heads....

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Drilim said:
Nice lift blocks you see there to.
Oh my god lift blocks.. Whats the big deal it's a street truck anyways. That doesn't make it any less of a truck because of it.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
I didnt rag on them, I just find it humorous that all these street queen trucks can spend tons of cash on the chrome, and the paint...And neglect to put something fairly important in. With the price of that truck, plus all the mods, I would think new leaf packs would be on it. We all know the diesels dont lack power, and with a banks kit, I bet axle wrap with a block that big on the street could become an issue...

No doubt its badass looking, But form follows function as far as im concerned.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
i thought the diff cover was funny. Never seen anything like that before
Here's the company that makes those chickentaco!
CLICK HERE!
They've got some pretty cool ones and I hear they're pretty duarable..:shrug

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
yeah molten image rules. not only do their designs totally kick ass but there VERY strong they came out on top in the petersons diff cover test and they did all sorts of things to those diff covers.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kit, I bet axle wrap with a block that big on the street could become an issue...
Funny, i actually found that excursion googling for traction bars for my excursion.

Donanhoe racing has some for 1250.00 !! holy crap batman.

I gotta go look at that molten image thing,

·
Registered
918 Posts
Well we couldnt afford new leaf springs so we had to go with the blocks for the rear...Just because it looks flashy doesnt mean it doesnt have the means to go....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have no blocks in the Xcursion, but blocks in the bronco. Blocks in the excursion with stock springs help preserve ride quality. Huge spring packs get really bouncy in the back. Mines a little bouncy in the back, but the springs are finally starting to settle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts