Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Anything can fit without to much trouble. Just need a plate to mount the seat to, and then mount the old tracks to the plate. Or since it is a ford you can probibly just mount the new seat to the old tracks.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Get a tape and start measuring...let us know what you find.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did u ever find out if this would work at all I had an excursion and loved the seats in it and I'd like to put a set in my 79.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just finished installing some '06 F-250 seats in my Bronco. Really not that bad at all. I did have to cut on one bracket, bend two of them, and hammer in the floor in one spot.
Also the passenger seat is a little tricky thanks to the heatshield and exhaust, but one i bored out the heatshield i was able to bolt them right up.:thumbup

·
Registered
540 Posts
Troy3926

Watch the FOTM thread for the next couple of days, you really like the seats I installed... JS.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i swapped in a 96 f150 bench into mine and it is a hell of a lot more comfortable than the buckets!! awesome swap 97 beast, those things are gorgeous

·
Registered
73 Posts
Excursion and Super Duty seats should be the same, Right?

·
Registered
199 Posts
SD and Excursion seats are the same. Just different styles with, and more bolstering were offered in the excursion.

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,785 Posts
I just finished installing some '06 F-250 seats in my Bronco. Really not that bad at all. I did have to cut on one bracket, bend two of them, and hammer in the floor in one spot.
Also the passenger seat is a little tricky thanks to the heatshield and exhaust, but one i bored out the heatshield i was able to bolt them right up.:thumbup
That looks pretty damn good :thumbup

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks like a new project for me.... Thx guys

1 - 19 of 19 Posts