Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put 351 Cleavland in 79 bronco and i cant find either shorty headers or exhaust manifolds for it! if anyone has any suggestions or tips on what to do or were to go it would be great!!!! thanks mike

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
Sanderson {cha-ching} makes cas iron headers that are supposed to flow good, Hooker makes {or made}pro-comps that fit 2v 400 heads in a 80's f-100. For what its worth, When I did my 2v CHI headded 351c in my '69 f-100 I used '73 Ranchero Heddman 351c Headers but I had to unbolt the rear crossmember.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
dunno why you would put a cleveland in a fsb, you would have had to swap the trans out as well which gets expensive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my 79 bronco

i put a 351 in it because it was built 450 to 500 horse power, i got it from a friend super excelent price and i had a tranny built to match. i just am having problems finding exhaust manifolds

·
Registered
461 Posts
Far as I know any manifold/header that fits the 351/400M will fit the 351C. I would kind of like to put some shorties on the 400 I'm dropping in just to help shave some more weight but none are available I know of.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Sanderson {cha-ching} makes cas iron headers that are supposed to flow good.
Winner...you'll wanna go with the FC-3's, but after the coating and 2V adapter, you'll be looking at about $650. But I dunno what issues you're having, any 351c/351m/400 exh. mani should bolt up fine and shouldn't have many clearance issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts