·
Registered
80 Posts
1. Year and engine size
1986 351 HO

2. Engine modifications
Rebuilt, Performer intake, 750 Holley, High flow filter

3. Exhaust
full length headers into Magnaflow Y-pipe, single 3 inch Dynomax Welded Magnum, turn down

4. Sound level (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Probably a 4 at idle, deep rumble, cruise up to 65 is fairly quiet but does get a little louder above that when it makes it to 3000rpm. Would be ideal with an overdrive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ybrVtx9s74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJMa74e5mw

Can you see the videos I attached? For some reason I am not seeing them unless I go to quote or edit the post?

·
Registered
102 Posts
1996 302

No engine modifications
Pacesetter Headers; Summit Part #69035
Custom mandrel bent pipes, 3" from the collectors back single exhaust
Magnaflow Cat; part #94319
Hooker Aerochamber; Part # 21506
Sound level - 7 or 8

I also have pacesetter headers on my 302, how much did it cost to have the exhaust made? do you have any sound clips?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sorry, I don't frequent the forum very often any more and just saw this. The exhaust was time and materials for the removal, build and installation and the shop ran into an issue with removing an exhaust bolt. They worked with me to arrive at an amount that we were both not happy with. That said, I still have my Bronco and aside from having to replace a hanger a couple of years ago - the headers and exhaust have been great.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Sorry, I don't frequent the forum very often any more and just saw this. The exhaust was time and materials for the removal, build and installation and the shop ran into an issue with removing an exhaust bolt. They worked with me to arrive at an amount that we were both not happy with. That said, I still have my Bronco and aside from having to replace a hanger a couple of years ago - the headers and exhaust have been great.

LOL, well at least neither of you were happy. That beats the wrong one any day. LOL

141 - 145 of 145 Posts