Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried installing the early narrow type Expedition floor consoles?
I've read through all the threads but they mostly cover the later wide consoles.
The pics in the threads I read through are long gone.
If any of you have done this swap I was wondering how you mounted it and/or how you filled the gaps. The way this thing is made seems you have to use the original mounting brackets which creates an inch or so floor gap.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've been on the search for a 2nd gen Expedition console. I saw one a while back on Facebook that was don't extremely well.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed the earlier narrow one today, turned out nice, needs a little detail work.
The width makes it a perfect arm rest for the passenger but its a tad far from the drivers seat, got arm rests on my seat anyways.
There is no way to center it between the seats, its off to one side, regardless it looks good and is very functional.

·
Bronco Snob
2,326 Posts
I installed the earlier narrow one today, turned out nice, needs a little detail work.
The width makes it a perfect arm rest for the passenger but its a tad far from the drivers seat, got arm rests on my seat anyways.
There is no way to center it between the seats, its off to one side, regardless it looks good and is very functional.
Nice :thumbup Pics? :twak

1 - 5 of 5 Posts