Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 710 Posts

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gachnar is the villain in the 4th season Halloween episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Fear, Itself). Gachnar is a 3" tall "Fear Demon" who feeds on the Fear of others. http://www.buffyguide.com/episodes/fearitself.shtml

My wife forced me to start watching Buffy in late 98, I eventually became hopelessly hooked on the series. This became a bad thing when IMO the series went down hill in season 6. Since then the only two episodes I will watch are Halloween and Fear, Itself. Witch I watch every Halloween.

I being who I am, misspelled it as Gacknar.
But I like my spelling of it better :toothless

So, thats mine. How did you come up with your user name and/or what does it mean?

·
user title
2,211 Posts
my e-mail address

:goodfinge

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
11 years ago my Baseball Coach called me lightnin cause I was the fastest on the team. And by fastest he ment slowest. lol

·
Registered
560 Posts
Lets see I was on vacation in Az when I got ahold of some wicked Stuff. Never left the trip! Not, I am a good mormon boy. When my wife and I got the computer in 99 we tried to get an email address or IM or something like that. Anyway we tried all the popular names and were DENIED! So I was walking around on our back porch in Goodyear, Az in August! HOT! it was 118 in the shade. So hence the baked-n-az. It has stuck with us since, our email accounts and all of my screen names. There you have it. And you all thought I smoked weed ha, Baked

·
Registered
926 Posts
When I was in college and pledging Kappa Alpha, my pledge name was "harry potter" (the movie recently had come out and i had longer hair and always wore my glasses) I was also interning for a good friend at clear channel (radio). He didn't want to say harry potter on the air, so he came up with Larry Porter. I have been a dj for about 5 years now at many clubs in town and so that is where the dj comes from. Mixing is a huge hobby of mine. It's funny, whenever I go out (to eat or wherever) people always call me Larry Porter, not many people actually know my real name. I answer to Larry Porter faster than my real name. My real name is David. (big difference huh)

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Been my nickname for years now... Inmate started calling me that cause I was loud and abnoxious(sp) and he said I had a southern accent. It kinda stuck and pretty soon everyone in there started calling me that.(among other more colorful nicknames). Now he's tatooted on my arm too.....

Plus grandpa would never call me by name after he heard it. Said it fit----Fog

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,223 Posts
4x = I like to go 4x4'ing

My last name is "DePew" so the nickname "Pepe`" (as in "Pepe` LePew" the infamous warner brothers cartoon skunk) is an obvious handle. My Dad was a unlawfull horticulturist who became known as "aka: Pepe`", so I originally took on the nickname to confuse the authorities. Being a biker, it stuck to me and hardly anyone calls me or even knows me by my true name.

thus: 4xPepe`

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
its my sn, im JB, my favorite number is 7, and i was 14 when i made the sn, 2 years ago :shrug

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
JD

John Deere, and some of my buddies call me JD

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
when my wife bought me my bronco the first thing she was was you are like oj now thus making me come up with imlikeojnow.

My mom gave me the name Derrick. 36 was my old jersey number in high school.

Not very exciting.
Derrick I didnt know that cheerleaders wore jersey's?

1 - 20 of 710 Posts