Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

701 - 710 of 710 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,676 Posts
I'm sure I'm in here somewhere but a refresh is needed.

I had an all blue 94 as my first vehicle. I had it lifted 4" and had 35" old school Goodyear wrangler MTRs on it. Obviously not huge, but BigBlue 94 just seemed to fit. Ironically there's another Bigblue94 here, without the space before 94.

My big blue died in a fire so now I have one of them misnomer names like @MS88Bronc lol.

Though I do have a blue 96 f350 on 35s...

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
3,517 Posts
Yeah, I think there are likely quite a few misnomer user IDs around here. It’s kinda like getting a girlfriends name tattooed on ya - you let that one go but you still have that memory left behind.

I had thought about getting admins to change my name here to reflect my new rig’s model year, but (a) a bunch of threads still exist from my time with the ‘88, (b) a bunch of folks here already knew me by the 88 name, (c) who cares?

In retrospect maybe I should have chosen a name that wouldn’t be tied to one specific Bronco, but eh.... (shrug)

My name - initials, year of first Bronco, and well, if you don’t know what “Bronc” means, maybe you should be driving a Jeep. Lol

·
Super Moderator
25,306 Posts
So... It was supposed to be Be BroncMoM... But it auto corrected when I saved profile info and wouldn't let me edit it (if one of our lovely admin can change it I'd love u forever 😊 @BigBlue 94 @miesk5 )
So... The MoM stands for (aside of the obvious) Mother of Marine... The Bronc part is self explanatory 😁
Yo MOM,
Attention on Deck😎:
@fullsize
@AG Jeff
@Redwagon
@Quader1

In FAQ
"How To Change Username
Your chosen username is the one thing in your user profile you cannot change yourself, but the administrators can do it for you manually.
While logged onto the under your current user name, use the "Contact Us" form for your request. Please provide your desired username. You might want to provide several names in order of preference in case your first choice is already in use."

·
Registered
939 Posts
Want2BS8ed - That's easy, it's a take off of the Ramones' "I Wanna be Sedated"

I used to travel a lot internationally for work and seemed to spend my life in airports or on airplanes. Took my son and a bunch of his friends to play laser tag one day and you were limited to 10 characters for a player's name. It fit and the rest as they say is history...

Just get me to the airport, put me on a plane
Hurry, hurry, hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh no-o-o-o-o

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do nowhere to go-o-oh
I wanna be sedated

PS If I never set foot on another bleeping airplane again for the rest of my bleeping life, I'll be happy. It was hectic. Got to see a lot of cool places and meet even cooler people, but man it was a hard life to live with a young family.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
My other truck...

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
353 Posts
I used to go by Twincruiser on some off road forums. I used to own 2 Landcruisers and I’m the father of twins!

Son totaled one of them, a FJ80. Down to 1 Landcruiser. Sooo, since Joe is me, I went with Joecruiser!

701 - 710 of 710 Posts