Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This happenned in 1970. Using, I believe it was, a half a ton of dynamite was not a good idea

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica Damn!!!!! that was funny!!!!!!!!!:shocked

·
Registered
327 Posts
Why couldn't it have been burned? It would have stunk really bad, but I don't see any other problems.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gunmetal79 said:
Why couldn't it have been burned? It would have stunk really bad, but I don't see any other problems.
I'm willing to bet they do just that the next time it happens. It probably stunk like rotting flesh for a good week if not longer with all the bits of blubber and what not landing as far as 1/4 mile away.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
awesome

·
Registered
126 Posts
did they make 3 of them? when the first ones came out I was obsessed with em, partly because of the jeep truck(yeah I know, it's sad). the last one was kinda farfetched though. I believe the monsters were called AzzBlasters cuz they could fly...

·
Registered
253 Posts
88_Bronco_4x4 said:
did they make 3 of them? when the first ones came out I was obsessed with em, partly because of the jeep truck(yeah I know, it's sad). the last one was kinda farfetched though. I believe the monsters were called AzzBlasters cuz they could fly...

theirs actuly 4........

the last one was like an old west one, sucked.....:duh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts