Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have my entire front lift minus bolts and extended brake lines and will be ordering my shackle kit from Dan on Friday. So I went to JBG to look at the extended brake lines and all they have is the front sets and single rears. Does anyone sell both front and rear extended brake lines for a 6" lift?

·
Redneck Romeo
1,811 Posts
I'm confused as to your question. You need 2 front lines and only 1 rear line. Are you looking for a "set" of all 3, rather than buying a front set and single rear?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want a complete brake line kit both front and rear for my lift kit. They sell the front kit(2 brake lines) and just single rear lines. Do they sell a kit that has both the front AND rear brake line extensions instead of having to buy the front and rear seperatly.

·
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAATTT!!!!
2,976 Posts
well. its still gonna come up to around the same price as a complete kit. i dont think they sell them. pro comp might. but your gonna be paying about the same no matter what.

·
Redneck Romeo
1,811 Posts
I want a complete brake line kit both front and rear for my lift kit. They sell the front kit(2 brake lines) and just single rear lines. Do they sell a kit that has both the front AND rear brake line extensions instead of having to buy the front and rear seperatly.
Maybe check Rough Country...IIRC, my extended brake lines were a package that I added to my lift kit when I ordered it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn I was hoping they would be cheaper. On the rear extension is only one line that splits into a T and then goes to each drum right? Or is it one line for each drum? I'm not home to check it and don't really remember ATM but I could just check that when I get off work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts