Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off any opinions on Wild Horses Flex Master 4'' lift systems?

How necessary are putting in extended radius arms if I am going to run 35's 0n the 4" lift?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
you are really in the wrong section. be sure to check the section you are in before you post. im sure this will get moved to the 78-79 section where it needs to be or deleted. better luck next time

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
you are really in the wrong section. be sure to check the section you are in before you post. im sure this will get moved to the 78-79 section where it needs to be or deleted. better luck next time
78-79? I dont see any tech in this thread....moved to the CORRECT forum.

·
Registered
339 Posts
and finally to answer your question, no you don't need extended arms. You may want them, depending on what you're doing with the truck, but you don't need them. And I have no idea about the Wild Horses kit, I used the Deaver kit from JBG.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey MR. Cool dude, help me to understand why I am in the wrong section for questions about a 78-79 FSB when my question directly relates to my 78 FSB? I would think that "Noobie Tech Question" would mean; People new to the forum that have technical questions. When you are a "Noobie" any question about your vehicle specific to the mechanical operations should be valid, and qualitative.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts