Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
You would probably be better off and easier to do by just Monster trucking it by getting a couple of Rockwell axles from a Duece and installing them to your chassis with a custom suspension setup. Then just drop in a diesel and call it good. Either that or go modern Monster Truck and build a custom chassis and reskin it to be a Bronco.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Looks like a fun project, but I don't know about that stack. Its going to make the Suzuki in back stink and get soot all over it. He should have capped the ends of the square tube on the bed and gate too.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I stopped watching after jesse combs left,
Same here

Why did she leave anyways?

Edit:

I did some reason.. Looks like she had something fall on her while doing the show and it broke her back. =(

·
Registered
670 Posts
Same here

Edit:

I did some reason.. Looks like she had something fall on her while doing the show and it broke her back. =(
i saw her on a few episodes of myth busters.

power block would be better if they quit getting rid of people, trucks has been gay since stacy david left, at least he has his own show now, and has anyone seen that alterred wheel base 64 comet they are working on (muscle car i think) where they completely butchered the front fenders, if they leave them that way that car is going to look like crap

·
Redneck Romeo
1,811 Posts
I watch Power Block just for entertainment -- they're essentially daytime infomercials. Always pushing products, not really showing the audience how to actually do anything. Sure, there are helpful tidbits every now and again, but for the most part they're just promoting their sponsors.

I'd like to watch Gearz, Stacy David's new show, but apparently he's so awesome they can only run his show at like 3 AM.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
power block would be better if they quit getting rid of people,
I agree. I get used to seeing someone and I don't like them changing it. I don't know if the guys are leaving because they have other things they want to go after, or if the network makes them leave because they wanted a new face in there. Or did they get greedy and ask for more money then they were worth...? One of my favorite car shows was on TNN back before it changed to Spike, Shadetree Mechanic. Back when they had Sam Memmalo and Dave Bowman on it. They didn't even do any builds, just worked on cars. Gearz is pretty good, but even some of his shows are kinda lame. Like the show where he spent the whole time talking about that gay speedracer car thing. 90% of them are good though.

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,970 Posts
I loved shadetree when I was little. Holy giant infomercial though. One of the two had a nice 94 dodge diesel they were always putting parts on. Course then I thought the dodge from the movie Twister was the only truck I would ever want ever.

Adrianspeeder

·
Banned
906 Posts
Seriously thinking they should try to put a Bronco body or F150-F350 body on bulldozer tracks.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Seriously thinking they should try to put a Bronco body or F150-F350 body on bulldozer tracks.
I seem to remember one of the shows doing this on a f seriers with two sets of tracks (One at each of the four wheels).

I agree that trucks has gone down hill, but I do like extreame, and gearz. I just set the DVR to record them, and I watch them if I have time. I also record a couple of the shows on speed like two guys garage, and whatever the other truck based one with the really LOW budget is. Those almost never get watched though.

·
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAATTT!!!!
2,976 Posts
I wish they would do a real "budget" build. something with a limit under 5k. that would be more real life. since they moved the xtreme time slot i usually over sleep, and i work some saturdays, so i really havent seen an episode in a while. i think the last episode was when the bagged the deuce.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I seem to remember one of the shows doing this on a f seriers with two sets of tracks (One at each of the four wheels).

I agree that trucks has gone down hill, but I do like extreame, and gearz. I just set the DVR to record them, and I watch them if I have time. I also record a couple of the shows on speed like two guys garage, and whatever the other truck based one with the really LOW budget is. Those almost never get watched though.
dude, i cant even bring myself to watch two guys garage or truck u, the guys on those shows are so cheesey and lame and try to act cool that i cant take it, i wonder if those guys ever watch their own shows and then feel ashamed

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I loved shadetree when I was little. Holy giant infomercial though. One of the two had a nice 94 dodge diesel they were always putting parts on. Course then I thought the dodge from the movie Twister was the only truck I would ever want ever.

Adrianspeeder
That was Sam's truck, and actually got to sit on a car trailer that was hitched up to that truck in 1997 while it was parked at the Ag Expo in Tulare CA.:toothless

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Same here

Edit:

No, she was on for a few moe shows after that.... and it does suck they get rid of the cool people and bring in the gheys.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I saved all 3 parts of the Bobbed Deuce project on my DVR. I love deuces, but are very much against the bobbing of deuces. If you want something that big and heavy, keep the tandem axles. I do love the air ride though, that was awesome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts