Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Other than the paint I think it looks like ass. All that work and they couldn't paint the engine bay? Switches in the dash are crooked? Stock bumpers? Stock seats? Shitty seat covers? Carbon fiber lookin stuff looks like butt. I hate it.

There are WAY better center consoles home built by members here. Way better trucks all around. Pass.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, you are right. I started looking closer at it, it does look halfa$$ed in a lot of ways. I was just too blown away at the price at first to notice those things.

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
think it looks alright, i dig the rear seats instead of the bench

apart from that though looks like a mall crawler written all over it

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
The overall build, which required over $150k, addressed every key aspect of the truck
Sorry but I don't see the 150K in it. The engine compartment looks terrible and so do the $19.99 seat covers.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
So, he's got 150K in it and he's asking 24,995? Wonder if he kept the receipts?

·
Registered
158 Posts
highly doubt he has any receipts, tell you the truth, my i have the same set up seat wise in my truck, 4 captains chair, and you know what, it didnt take shit to do it either. @ seats from a junkyard with the factory tracks and some holes drilled with big washers reinforcing where they mount, done. my personal build center console looks better than that, granted it may not be a tv, but, a 10" sub look better there anyways. thats way too much for it, especially for having half tread left on those mud grapplers, if he wants that much you would think he would have atleast new tires on it too!

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,232 Posts
typical shitty lift kit, shitty audio (not all the different head units in the visor console), buckets in the back... blugh. It's a supercharged bronco..... truck's worth 8.5K tops....

Guy's just trying to turn a buck is all. If someone's stupid enough to do it, I hope it runs well...

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Its not a bad looking truck, I see much worse on this site. Guy obviously has an inflated sense of what its worth and I doubt he has anything over 50K in it, and that is assuming he paid someone else to do all his mods for him.

Most of the interior looks like shit, but otherwise its not terrible.

It looks like one of those situations where the wife/gf/significant other told him to get rid of it...and he has to show he is trying so put a ridiculous price on it.

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
If my truck was an Automatic I'd consider doing something like that purely as a show/concept truck though. Not for a daily driver.

If, after I finish with my family Bronco, ever find a '96 in decent shape for a decent price, I might just do it like that. Within reason.

·
Premium Member
4,799 Posts
Haha 150k in that thrown together piece of shit? He's lucky to get 4k. There's better built trucks on here that were probably done for $7-8k

·
Registered
123 Posts
Can someone post some pics on this thread so I can see what all the fuss is about? This military computer blocks e-bay, youtube, etc, etc. It's frustrating.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Can someone post some pics on this thread so I can see what all the fuss is about? This military computer blocks e-bay, youtube, etc, etc. It's frustrating.
here's the bronco EOD....by the way....any one really look at the spec sheet...he's listing 37 spline axles and a front dana 44.....ive done quite a bit of research on a building a 44 and the largest splined carrier i can find is ARB's 35 spline carrier and using that you have to use dana 60 inner/outer c's and knuckles in order for the ujoints to clear the c's. i call bs on the whole history of the truck.

·
Super Moderator
9,695 Posts
If he paid 150k for that, someone really saw him comming. At the absolute most, I see maybe realistically 35 - 40k worth of work, if he did a complete frame off restoration, blasting and painting the body and frame, gutting the suspension, powder coating, rebuild motor and trans and transfer case, the bullshit interior is maybe 2k worth of work for everything.

Someone made over 100k profit on this guy.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
He paid 15k for that paintjob and still has a mismatched door

1 - 20 of 47 Posts