Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you are fans of the show Rides on TLC there was an episode a while back where Kenny Wayne Shepherd who is a Blues singer and Dukes of Hazzard fan had a custom built one off General Lee replica made that was pretty extreme so they named it Extreme Lee. When the episode aired I knew where the shop was since I live in the area and recognized the background in the shots and a dead giveaway when they shows the local Carl’s Jr. sign in the background.

This shop is the same one that built all the vehicles for the original Dukes of Hazzard TV show. I have posted before some pictures of the back road I drive to work in the morning is the same one as in the TV show.

Anyway I was driving home from work and in the distance I saw an orange car on the lift outside the shop and sure enough the car was there. There is no parking on the street so I stopped just fast enough for a quick pic. I shoulda rolled down the window. I will make sure to have my SLR in the car tomorrow just in case it’s still there.

This is all the info I could find online about the car. Extreme Lee

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts
90Beater said:
This shop is the same one that built all the vehicles for the original Dukes of Hazzard TV show.
ALL of them? Even the first season filmed in Georgia? :toothless :goodfinge

Good find, and thats a BADASS car, I saw that episode a few months ago. :thumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts