Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres the deal ive got 2 p235/70/r15's on the front of my truck and i went and got 2 replcement rims for the back cause the backs werent right,
so i got the USED replacement rims and sizes for the lugs are the same including the spacing and the centerholes BUT BUT BUT the replacments are
15"x6" :banghead not 15"x8" like the fronts are:banghead , so they are skinnier, my question is can i use the 15"x8"s that i have in front as the back wheels and use the smaller 15"x6" as fronts? will that be safe or will it cause problems? im not offroading with them, im just using it to haul crap arround. also what size tires will i need?:whiteflag

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
If you wanted the 15X8's why did you buy two 15X6's.....????

That said.....if I was just running around the farm with the truck, then I would think about it. If I was taking it on the road.....it would have to be right.

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt measure them like an ass, the look exactly the same, so driving the truck on the road would be a bad idea? im trying to find out cause i dont want to go buy a pair of new ones if i dont have to

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
c'mon man. You spent all that time and love on that truck and your going to let 2 rims keep you from having it right?

What are you going to do when you have to rotate the tires? From what it looks it just has wagon wheels on it, they aren't the most expensive rim on the planet.

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they arent expensivebut i didnt want to get another pair if i didnt have to, i just figured that if it would work i would do it

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
buy the two you need, then sell the two you have. You won't re-coupe all your money, but at least you won't eat the whole cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts