Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
We had this discussion over on www.f150online.com awhile ago and the overall agreement was that there was no difference when it comes to the frame.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
There's no such thing as too much info, miesk5>the man if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Yo BOOBA!
I'm w/you man,,, esp this stuff when he is about to undertake a major job.

btw, I have more frame info but my Comcast (PowerBoost® with Blast®) that costs us a Bundle of $$$ is dead slow...
No virii, adware, etc.. I have all the tools to ck for virii..spyware..did hijackthis..and numerous other checks..and it comes back to Comcast..if they spent some more $ on troubleshooting instead of all the freakin' TV, radio and WWW ads, it could be fixed...
service techs have set up camp in the woods here because of all the complaints from neighbors and even businesses such as the gas company and airport...
but they have the party line of;..un-plug you modum... re-install Windows... you prob have a virus... your PC is so old (3 months)...etc.

I'm gonna puke:haha
I hear ya on that one, I'm way out in the boonies here, there is NO high speed, the fastest thing I have is tethering off my 3G DroidX, and even that's unrelaible...fastest I can get is 1.2 megabit (150K download) if I'm LUCKY :banghead . Takes me about 20 min. to upload 7 pictures...yet I keep wanting to write more tech articles lol. Go figure. :haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts