Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,909 Posts
There's no such thing as too much info, miesk5>the man if you ask me.
Yo BOOBA!
I'm w/you man,,, esp this stuff when he is about to undertake a major job.

btw, I have more frame info but my Comcast (PowerBoost® with Blast®) that costs us a Bundle of $$$ is dead slow...
No virii, adware, etc.. I have all the tools to ck for virii..spyware..did hijackthis..and numerous other checks..and it comes back to Comcast..if they spent some more $ on troubleshooting instead of all the freakin' TV, radio and WWW ads, it could be fixed...
service techs have set up camp in the woods here because of all the complaints from neighbors and even businesses such as the gas company and airport...
but they have the party line of;..un-plug you modum... re-install Windows... you prob have a virus... your PC is so old (3 months)...etc.

I'm gonna puke:haha

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Yo BOOBA!
I'm w/you man,,, esp this stuff when he is about to undertake a major job.

btw, I have more frame info but my Comcast (PowerBoost® with Blast®) that costs us a Bundle of $$$ is dead slow...
No virii, adware, etc.. I have all the tools to ck for virii..spyware..did hijackthis..and numerous other checks..and it comes back to Comcast..if they spent some more $ on troubleshooting instead of all the freakin' TV, radio and WWW ads, it could be fixed...
service techs have set up camp in the woods here because of all the complaints from neighbors and even businesses such as the gas company and airport...
but they have the party line of;..un-plug you modum... re-install Windows... you prob have a virus... your PC is so old (3 months)...etc.

I'm gonna puke:haha
I hear ya on that one, I'm way out in the boonies here, there is NO high speed, the fastest thing I have is tethering off my 3G DroidX, and even that's unrelaible...fastest I can get is 1.2 megabit (150K download) if I'm LUCKY :banghead . Takes me about 20 min. to upload 7 pictures...yet I keep wanting to write more tech articles lol. Go figure. :haha

·
Registered
818 Posts
NEVER Complain about miesk5's very thorough posts. Just read it 3-4 times until you comprehend it all, hahha

·
Super Moderator
30,909 Posts
NEVER Complain about miesk5's very thorough posts. Just read it 3-4 times until you comprehend it all, hahha
Or,
Press 3
for More Info and yadda yadda:thumbup

I have the time to pop-in and throw this stuff out and share what I have learned from others thru the years. We all have to save our hard-earned $, esp now w/some of my friends out of work now

·
Registered
1 Posts
This question is a matter of being worth my time or not. I own a 91' F-150 that i'm collecting parts for a 3 link 1 ton strait axle build. I recently found a 92' 2wd F-250 for fairly cheap i was thinking about buying. My thoughts were to swap my 91' cab over to the F-250 chassis (i just redid the Interior) and just build off the F-250 frame. But is the extra strength of a 3/4 ton frame really worth all that work? If i keep the F-150 frame instead, i'll be boxing out sections to add some rigidity. Your thoughts on if it's worth it or not....:popc1:
I have a 1995 f250 extended cab 4x4 long bed, 1991 f150 regular cab 4x4 long bed, 1993 f150 extended cab 4x4 long bed.and both the the F-150 frames are about 0.19 inch thick. The f250 frame are about are are about .27 inches thick. So that makes it about .8 to .9 inches different than One another. Where I measured was directly below the gap between the back of cab in the front of the bed.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.