Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
3 wheeler
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no not mine, i just thought it was bad ass i've never seen a superduty in that config. so i figured you'd guys like it

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
i like that blacked out look, im partial i guess

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Um photoshop? there is no regular cab short bed unless you've got fab skills and money

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
dogonmut said:
I have been dreaming of a truck in that config with a hot rodded 7.3.

:smokin:
There's a guy with a lowered red one wiht a modded 7.3 short box on FTW I think. It's awesome

·
Registered
538 Posts
Damn that thing would haul ass.

·
3 wheeler
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to quell the, "It's photoshopped"

To me it doesn't seem like it would take the most fab skills in the world. Just a good welder to get the frame back together. Now more money than sense that's another story.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Then I've seen two guys in town with fab skills. The one I've seen more often is red, with outlined flames, and beadlocks
:stupid I have seen a few.

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
one the street truck mags was doing a long to short bed conversion on a f250 with a psd but it was 2wd, still looked sick though

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
dogonmut said:
I have been dreaming of a truck in that config with a hot rodded 7.3.

:smokin:
Me too

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'd rather have a supercab shortbed, but that's just me.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
LaNeR88 said:
I'd rather have a supercab shortbed, but that's just me.
Those are sweet looking, I like the yellow one with that big ol chrome grill. I heard rumblings that you can buy them lifted from the dealer, fully warranteed. Any truth to that?

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Oldyeller said:
Those are sweet looking, I like the yellow one with that big ol chrome grill. I heard rumblings that you can buy them lifted from the dealer, fully warranteed. Any truth to that?

some dealerships will mod a truck or car and sell them in limited numbers. not too many do it anymore for liability reasons, but there are a few that do

1 - 20 of 35 Posts