Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try not to go on rants like this, but I'm trying to get the word out to help a fellow racer.

His car was stolen along with his enclosed trailer. They recovered the trailer after the police think the thieves put the car in a different trailer as to not be recognizeable..

This happened in Ocala,FL , so if anyone in that area sees parts to a car like this, the car itself or any of the engine parts for sale, please let me know or call Josh at 352-266-9165, or the police.

I'll give some details on it and some pics -

It's got a ProLine 450ci Small Block Ford in it with Blue THunder 4.3 heads, Holeshot Wheels, Twin 90MM Pro Mod turbos, Tial60 gates, Big Stuff 3 ECU, MSD 7531, Racepak Dash and V300 logger, Chris Alston Chassisworks Rearend, shocks and suspension components, carbon driveshaft, Aerospace brakes, Powerglide with Coan Converter and Dual Stroud Launcher chutes.

It's also got a Dan Neumann Race Cars cert. tag riveted to the cage on the drivers side bar by the drivers shoulder. The cert. is #00013.

heres a couple pics-

I hope they catch these assholes.

Here's the local story on it also - http://www.ocala.com/article/201005...425?Title=-300-000-racing-car-reported-stolen

I think they just said the car was worth 300k to catch more people's attention.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
But really, I cant imagine it'd be easy to conceal a big ass trailer and a car like that, neither one of them exactly blend into traffic, or fit in a garage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts