Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got about 3 or 4 sets.....each letter sells for about $25 in LMC... asking $50 set obo.

Let me know if this is to high or what. I have no clue what they go for otherwise

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
are these the correct ones for the front of the hood on a 78-79?? or are they something else... i know that one of the letters goes for something ridiculous in lmc and some of the others are around 25-30

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes...these are orignal letters just pulled from the hoods of late 70's ford.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey if they are worth so much iw ill sell you a set for 40 bucks
hey ok!!!!!:goodfinge

look in the books....they are $25 a letter. IMO $5 is a slap in the face. Sorry. if you have a set already just use those

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the props....its in the middle of a change. 1 ton running gears and 40" boggers. I will look and see if I cant find an F. I know I have one set that isnt complete. $5 plus shipping and its yours if I have an extra

·
Banned
495 Posts
thanks for the props....its in the middle of a change. 1 ton running gears and 40" boggers. I will look and see if I cant find an F. I know I have one set that isnt complete. $5 plus shipping and its yours if I have an extra
if shipping under 5 bucks i will do it probably.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it should only be a buck or so....I can mail it in an envelope I guess. I do have 4 complete sets and 1 f, 1 r, 1 d

·
Banned
495 Posts
maybe if you mail it as media mail since its a letter.... u know the mail they use for books. it shoudl be cheap.

Ray

1 - 13 of 13 Posts