Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well since im doing a 1 ton swap so i am getting rid of these 15x12 Eaton HD 1/4" center wheels. I believe they are 3.75" backspacing and are 5x5.5 bolt pattern. I paid $350+ for them about 2 years ago.

Now here is the problem. I lent my rims to a buddy(not going to be my buddy anymore) that bought my 38's and expected them back in a couple weeks. Well i couldnt get ahold of him for 6 months and when i got the rims back they werent in the shape i gave them to him. So one was hit with a hammer for some reason that i have yet to find out:wtf . another has scuffing on the outter most part of the wheel and all have some sort of scuff on it somewhere. Most can just be painted over again but the part hit with hammer will need some work on it.

Well i knew what i wanted for these before i got them back, but now that i have them i have no idea what to ask so i expect an reasonably good offer would be accepted. I can ship but i expect it might be a little pricey as each rim weighs about 30lbs each.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts