Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PLEASE SEE NEW POST UNDER THE PARTS SECTION THANKS FOR LOOKING

Hello everyone i have a 1979 bronco its blue and white and pretty rusty i bought it off of ebay last september with hopes of bring the truck back to life unfortunitly i do not know much about car's and the cost is way higher than i thought.My mother has informed me that it has to get out of her drive way ASAP and the only thing i can think to do is send it to the junk yard, and i really dont want to do that so here is your chance to have have a project truck and i do meen project it dont start it has the 400m and a c-6 tranny dont know how good of shape that is neither sorry guys put if you can tow it out you can have it for $300 hundred bucks if you can come it buy sunday feb 12th ill give you the brand new tail gate i bought for it free of charge.like i said im in st.louis missouri zip code is 63114 if you have any other questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] i have a few pictures but have no clue i to put them on here so i can email those also thanks alot guys for helping me out and getting my mother off of my back

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i sent the pictures but it said mailer doman unknown so if you send me an email and i will try and reesnd the pictures thanks alot stuart [email protected] i know its my wifes email i dont have on anymore lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
That is definitely a project, but it could be a good parts truck for someone who lived a little closer. As for the tailgate, does it have glass? Do you want to sell it seperate?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it does have glass i will sell on sunday if no one has decided on getting my rust bucket are not, i also have a beautiful set of bucket seats that i just bought that i need to find a home for $200 bucks on the seats will send pictures if you would like to see those

·
Registered
469 Posts
Is the new tailgate an aftermarket part or is a OEM gate? Also, send me some pics of the buckets just out of curioisity. Thanks.

:thumbup

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok everyone im going to start taking parts off today so let me know what you are intrested in and i will see if its any good thanks stuart

1 - 10 of 10 Posts