Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1978 Ford Fairmont Wagon 4x4

69 351 windsor with an offy single plane intake.
Brand new holley 600 vac sec. carb.
A mild RV cam
All out of a 69 bronco
Dana 44 front
Ford 9 inch rear
Dana 20 transfer case
Bronco C4
Has 3.50 gears front and back and 33x12.50 all with a few thousand miles on them.Like new.Let me know if i left anything out.

Interior is near perfect, is tan colored.

$3300 OBO

Pics on this thread
http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111669&highlight=new+shoes

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
very. still room for the dogs...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, I get the hint. I just thought there might be some interest since it sits on a bronco frame and basically has everything out of one. Thanks for your time anyway.

~Laura~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
davids78bronco said:
I'm not interseted to buy, but wonder if you have any pictures of how it's mounted to the frame
hmm, I'll see if I can find some. Not sure if I have any on the computer.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Not realy hinting at anything other than most of us are stretched out financialy with our Bronco projects...:shrug Didn't mean to sound like a dick if I did, just meant that most us have Bronco's on the brain and Bronco emblems might of caught someones eye...ya know :shrug
I actualy think it's kinda cool..us rednecks do alot of that sorta thing. The town I grew up in(Dallas Ga. not Tx.) had a Pinto on 35's, a Mustang on 35's (mach 1 at that), and a Caddy on 38's. There might even have been a few I've forgotten about...anyway good luck with the sell...:beer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's ok. No biggie;)

BTW David, I couldn't find any pics on the net, but I have a full description if interested. It was a friends car but I bought it from him and he got into all the technical stuff. I just liked the way it looked and that it was 4x4, although I haven't used it yet :cry I work too much.

~Laura~

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Always thought it would be cool to have a lifted Mustang. But would never do rip apart a perfect good classic to do it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know no one has been interested. But just thought I would post up that I have decided to drop the price to $2500.

~Laura~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts