Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S HP D44 SAS Parts Package

I'm in Lakeland, Florida and would prefer not to ship. Pickup is best, but I can meet someone half way if you're willing to cover the fuel. I'm selling these parts together as a package in the hopes that someone can use them for a SAS. I do not want to separate anything at this time.

Here's what you'll get....

1 - HP D44 from 78 F150, rebuilt, complete hub to hub. Dodge big bearing outers with standard Ford 5x5.5 lug pattern, flat top knuckles, milled/drilled/tapped with studs installed for hi-steer or crossover, new brakes, new hub seals, 3.50 gears, open carrier, Spicer 760x u-joints, will include an extra driver's side flat top knuckle and misc other parts. If the buyer desires I will also include the factory trac bar & tie-rod at no additional cost.

1 - Pair F250 shock towers, new, from Ford with stickers still on them.

1 - Pair 78/79 FSB coil buckets, these have been cleaned up and painted with black Rustoleum paint, very nice!

1 - Pair 78/79 FSB/F150 radius arm brackets

1 - Pair factory radius arms & caps for the axle above

I would like to get $425 for everything.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have added some additional parts with this kit, but the price remains the same. I've got four axles in my garage right now and this one needs to go so I can finish building the others.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an extra set that I'll part with so yes. I'll PM you to see if we can work something out.

·
Registered
140 Posts
ZainyD, I assume you still have everything for sale in your original post? (contemplating pulling the trigger on SAS)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ZainyD, I assume you still have everything for sale in your original post? (contemplating pulling the trigger on SAS)
Yes, everything is there, ready to go. I need to get it out of my garage so I can move on to other projects.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Somebody needs this stuff...

If you are interested, but don't need some or all of the parts that are included with the axle let me know and I will adjust the price according to what you want.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This stuff is still sitting in my garage looking lonely and collecting dust. I'm willing to take $400 cash. This is a great start on a SAS. The outers can easily be swapped over to 8 lug with junkyard parts off an 80's 3/4 Dodge if that's what you're looking for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts