Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S or trade rebuilt 79' axle make offer perfect for a sas

Hey Guys just got laid off from work so I need to get rid of this axle. It's out of a 79' bronco, it's all rebuilt new 3.55 gears, a good carrier, it's painted grey rustolem with blue radias arms and radias arm brackets and coil cups. But the paint got a little scuffed up from being moved around the garage and rolling on the jack stands. Like I said it's rebuilt meening all new seals, bushing's from inside out, new wheel bearings in a freshly turned set of rotor's. The radias arms have new bushing's. All it needs is a trac bar some coils, brakes, and lock out's and it would be ready for a sas. Well make me an offer I need it gone asap. I'll even help u load it up. If you want pics leave your email on here and i'll get some asap. The axle is in Auburn, MI.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
$150 :popc1:

You dont have to cross post

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Aubrun michigan is aroudn the midland area so north of flint and saginaw.

ill give you 150 for it and i can pick it up in may.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
oldfords4life said:
I'm hoping to get around $250 for it and to get rid of it a little sooner than may
Good luck on that. I just helped another member deliver a complete D44 that he sold for $125, that is also what I got for my complete lockout to lockout 79 D44. Not saying you won't get it.

You could try a Jeep board. I know a few Jeepers who are going with full width D44's

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Just wondering if you still have that axle for sale? If so I want it. I noticed you said you would also trade for a manual trans, is there anything else you would trade for? C-6 trans, Sterling 10.25, 4.10, LS, FF. I have plenty of other parts too. Just let me know, I do want to buy it though even if you don't want to trade.
Sent you a PM too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts