Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to the Duff open house and the F100 Supernationals in Knoxville(May 16th,17th)??I'm thinkin about going for some possible wheelin at Windrock on the Sunday after. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Me and a Buddy are planning on goin. He wants to try to sell his 79 there and I'm hoping to hae my wifes 73 finished and there.
I don't think we'll make the open house on friday:banghead

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
We are planning on attending the Super Nats, maybe the open house.
Hope to see you there
Alan, when are ya'll heading up there? Is Dan going? Where are ya'll staying?
the plan is to leave thurs., yes Dan is going too and we are staying at the same country inn as last year. Where are you going to stay?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Ok, I changed my plans. I'm driving Brutus and in order to save a little money I'm only gonna stay Saturday night. So I won't be up until early Saturday, I hope to leave Marietta by 7am and be up there by 11. [I gotta drive slow, haha.]

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ok, I changed my plans. I'm driving Brutus and in order to save a little money I'm only gonna stay Saturday night. So I won't be up until early Saturday, I hope to leave Marietta by 7am and be up there by 11. [I gotta drive slow, haha.]
Be careful and we will see you there

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looks like we'll make the open house on Friday? So see ya there.

·
Banned
38,667 Posts
I'm going to start uploading some tonight, but it'll take a few days to get them all up, and the video.

I had a great time. Thanks again to John (coopdad) for dinner, and to Dan & Alan for hanging out & telling lies... Uh, I mean: spinning yarns. :toothless

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
So how was everyone's trip?
Considering I didn't get to drive Brutus and wound up going in my brother's Dodge...it was ok. The show just doesn't do it for me anymore. I don't like it in Knoxville. There's not near the trucks there used to be in Pigeon Forge, its just not the same anymore.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts