Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll,

May 18-21 is the F100 Supernationals and 40th Anniversary Bronco Celebration in Knoxville, TN. Who's going? Here's a link with info: http://broncodriver.com/40threg.html

I'm leaving out about 10am Thursday morning. [May 18th.] I go to the F100 show just about every year, the fact the Broncos are a guest class this year is just a bonus. This is a big show, last year there were like 600 F100s. I'm going for the trucks, not really interested in all that other Bronco stuff they're doing.

Anyhow, I know Alan [88mule] and Dan [manny] are going, thought I'd post up here where we can talk about it and get others interested.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:thumbup Hey Mel gald to see this maybe we can get alot of FSB members to show up!:chili: :chili: :chili:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:thumbup ok done,just waiting for the fun to begin!:chili: :chili: :chili:

·
broncofied
1,475 Posts
will be there registered now just to get my truck running:banghead

·
Registered
29 Posts
well guy I live in K-town lol. And this would be the first event i have whent to but I am still tryin to get my 78 f100 runnin i just broke the DT and now i think i messed up the Tcase
:cry but **** it i will go anyways.

Hope to see u all there

and does any one know a good site to get info on whats goin on around here

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Id go, but with the new job and all I think Im going to just stay home and look out the window..

·
presently corralled
987 Posts
was thinking about trying to go, but gotta figure out what is possible for me to do. looks like it would be pretty cool, show your ride one day, trail-running one day, just bunches of fun...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
AbesBlue95 said:
so whats going on.....(still thinking here tho:brownbag)
:thumbup We are all still going up the 18th + a few more.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Still too far away to tell (with work and all...I'm swamped...having to turn work down ATM), but I'd like to stick a for sale sign in the Beast and head that way..maybe even bring back an Effie!!!:thumbup

·
presently corralled
987 Posts
well i believe ol' blue is gonna end up overriding me on this with his sidekick greenbacks backing him up....

i noticed some coolant underneath a couple of days ago, and not from in front of the wheels....i've actually been smelling that sweet smell for a while now after a long trip (longer than my commute to work),but havent seen any evidence until that day. i looked underneath yesterday, and saw a little drop on the drivers side of the oil pan, above the ttb-members....not sure what that is telling me, but I know i don't want to risk it right now. I'm actually going to drive my wanna-be DD to atlanta and back today without a/c and hoping it doesnt start raining (although i can use my wipers as long as i have my left blinker on - boy that would piss off a few people today during lunch and 5o'clock rush hours). need to change the oil and inspect that, other than that i'm not sure what else to check.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts