Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was humiliated by some jealous jerk off who thought i need one flat tire. Used a pocket knife while i was at dinner.
Almost all flat:

35's and 31's:

31's:

I did not want to change to 31's for a reason like this but oll well. Time to save for 38's. This sucks cause these tires only had a few thousand miles on them.

RIP 35's

-Curtis-

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The 31s dont look that bad. Why dont you just buy another 35? It would be alot cheaper than a set of 38s. If you get 38s are you going to sell the three good 35s?

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,641 Posts
Flats aren't so bad....

who the heck am I kidding....they suck. You can get another 35 to run.....still save for 38s and not have to run 31s.
no tire is immune from flats..except those Tweels and solid rubber tires

oh yeah...buy the road hazzard warranty with the new set..:brownbag

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Damn, that is one sexy truck. Some bastard was just jealous.

Where did you get that front bar from?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot guys i appreciate the comments. I will just run the 31's until i do the SAS. I will probably sell the good 35's since they are still like new. Save up buy some 38's and 5:13's. I think the truck will look 10x better on 38's.

The bar is a Manik bar. It is very stout. I just bought a Boondock's front bumper. I do not know which will look better. If i like the new bumper i will be selling the front grill guard.

-Curtis-

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
I dont know what is worse, having one cut or all four. Either way, it aint fun.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Thanks a lot guys i appreciate the comments. I will just run the 31's until i do the SAS. I will probably sell the good 35's since they are still like new. Save up buy some 38's and 5:13's. I think the truck will look 10x better on 38's.

The bar is a Manik bar. It is very stout. I just bought a Boondock's front bumper. I do not know which will look better. If i like the new bumper i will be selling the front grill guard.

-Curtis-
Nice. Well, if you decide to sell keep me in mind. I love the look of it.

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts

-Curtis-
you bought a fawkin bumper instead of finishing that SAS???? wha the fud is wrong with your head boy? :smilie_slap

sell ya some 38 TSLs for ohhh idk $700? with rymz

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The hole is in the sidewall. IDK how much i want for the tires. Maybe 500? They are like new.

-Curtis-

·
Registered
873 Posts
:hump:hump:hump:hump:hump:hump:hump:hump:hump

Can you post a link to that photobucket album?

When I park my truck for the night and it falls to sleep, it dreams of being like yours.

Do you have 4.56 gears in there now? I need some. When do you project you'll have that SAS and 5.13s done? :twak

And if you get that Boondocks bumper installed, show us the pics. Dang I love your truck.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Excom, i really appreciate that man! It makes me smile big time. I do not have 4:56 gears. Just 3:55's and a ZF5speed. It was not that bad honestly. I am trying to get the SAS done as soon as possible. I actually just came in from prepping some parts for it. I am trying to find a way to do it. Hopefully i will have an update tomorrow on it. I may end up selling my boondocks bumper before i even install it so i can do my SAS.

-Curtis-

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
10% tint.

-Curtis-

·
Registered
271 Posts
That really sucks curtis but your truck is gonna be sick when you get the SAS done and the 38's on! :rockon

Matt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts