Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder the Fab fords car show is being held at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena park this coming weekend Apr 9th. Locopony and I will be there in be Bronco section.For those that don't know about the Fab Fords show it's a everything ford show from the Model T to the GT and it even includes international fords like the sunbeam and at least one or two Mad Max replica Falcon XBs.

Anyways hope to see you guys there!

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,255 Posts
Is it in the parking lot or in the park? Is there any discounts you know of to get in a little cheaper?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Its on the east side of Beach Blvd. its not in Knotts.. Park in the Buena Park Mall parking.

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok for real this time, FFF is this Sunday (APR 9th) entry is free parking is 7 bucks. As stated before you will find just about any ford that has ever been made and some ford products under a diffrent name e.g. GPW, Merkur, lincons, sunbeams etc. And if you are a mustang lover there is always a nice share of those sitting there.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
uploading my photos now.

click picture to go to supermotors

will upload rest after dinner.

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry pics are huge but... too bad still tired.

I like Fabtech's idea of a "trail Duty" rig I almost fell on the ground laughing after seeing this thing.

I just love these merc pickups...

The best themed vehicle in the show, 1930 Model AA delivery truck just over 15,000 original miles the guy sitting in the bed is the 2nd owner.... Tom can tell you more about it, that's his buddy from HS.

This truck IMHO is jus gorgeous... Yes that is a 427...

Not sure if I want to laugh at this or take it home i'm so compused...

My first lost love, a 1963 thunderbird. One of these was my first car in very close shape to this one. It was also one of my hardest lessons in life. Basically if you don't have good tires you don't go anywhere. Had a tread seperation that flung me and two friends into the center divider. Mine was Tuscon yellow with the same interior. It even smelled the same. I miss that car.

I have a confession: I hate mustangs, except for a couple of models:

THe Mach 1:

And more or less anything Carol Shelby put his name on:

I actually know the girl that created this thing... This is what too much money, too much time, and being a wanna be paris hilton gets:

Another one of my fantasies...

You call that a tow rig? now THIS is a tow rig!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts