Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was pulling some more stuff from that 96 XLT Bronco I found the other day. was pulling both side windows cause my drivers side has some scratches into the glass. So I figured I snatch both side view mirrors and paint them Black. Anyway after I had pulled them I noticed a red tint to them. As I looked closer I noticed that they had the turn signal lights in them as well. :rockon

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,061 Posts
I'll pass Thanks. lol
Hell, it was worth a shot!!! lol

Lucky Bastard :goodfinge

I've been lucky enough to find one mirror for the passenger side, just need a driver's side now.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Hell, it was worth a shot!!! lol

Lucky Bastard :goodfinge

I've been lucky enough to find one mirror for the passenger side, just need a driver's side now.
The guy that bought my 96 off me might part it out, he hasn't decided (last I talked to him)

I had those fabled blinker mirrors ;)

RC Dan was his name on here

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I'll give anyone here $100 for a drivers side mirror that functions flawlessly.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
what did you pay for those at the junk yard? my truck came with them but someone along the way put a non blinker one on the passenger side.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im trying to decide what to do, I have these on my truck but the chrome back is broken off the pass. side, I want to replace it with an aftermarket but every keeps saying how rare it is to have functioning signal mirrors on a Bronco...is there any way to replace just the chrome?

·
FSM Lifetime
2,238 Posts
Im trying to decide what to do, I have these on my truck but the chrome back is broken off the pass. side, I want to replace it with an aftermarket but every keeps saying how rare it is to have functioning signal mirrors on a Bronco...is there any way to replace just the chrome?
Yup, Steve83 has a little guide for repairing those flag mirrors. Once you remove the glass, there's 4 little hex screw things that hold on the chrome backing. Do a search for signal mirrors, you'll find it ;)

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Just be veeerrrrryyyyy careful removing the glass. Thats the near irreplaceable part.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts