Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like the shocks such as the dirt logics? I'm just trying to use the shocks front and rear nothing else.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
What I'm getting out of this thread is two things. One, you want to use 4" diameter shocks on your Bronco. Two, you don't know what you want or what you're talking about.

Let's start from the beginning before people start ignoring your questions because they're too vague and confusing.

What suspension do you currently have?

What do you plan on doing with the truck? (be honest)

What suspension are you planning on using?

What kind of fabrication skills do you have?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1. Currently i have stock suspension
2. I plan getting a 6in lift new gears brake lines tires light bar etc.
3. I really would like to use the Fabtech 4.0 dirt logics
4. I have no fabrication skills what so ever, but my friend haspretty damn good skills so he would do it for me.
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There 4in diameter, and most of my friends have them on their trucks and i have driven their trucks and really like them.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Most of your friends wouldn't happen to be driving stupidly-lifted disco Super Duty Fords would they? LOL.

You don't need 4" shocks. Your truck can ride just fine with a 2" shock. But, it sounds to me like you're in it for the bling, so have your friend cobble them on anyway he can and run 'em!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Most of your friends wouldn't happen to be driving stupidly-lifted disco Super Duty Fords would they? LOL.

You don't need 4" shocks. Your truck can ride just fine with a 2" shock. But, it sounds to me like you're in it for the bling, so have your friend cobble them on anyway he can and run 'em!
:histerica

1 - 20 of 20 Posts