Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are mine......it was great seeing you guys again and meeting drbronco and froggman. it was a good turnout of some really nice broncos.

i thought a black guy sporting a mohawk wearing gold chains was driving this A-Team looking bronco...........:rockon

·
Registered
934 Posts
Gawd I hate pics of me, I look like something from The Hills Have Eyes and Tony looks like a Gay pirate (LOL sorry Tony)

:doh0715:

And the chick that owned the white Bronco was HAWT!!
Some Jackass was standing on the rollbar of the Black and red one the whole time yellin' "I Pity the FOOL That don't like my Bronco!"

:thumbup

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
u f n a hole..jason at least blur me out of that pic with the most awsome truck ever created.......TAKE ME OFF!!!!!..and u got me with the thumbs up..and i really tought a man named pablo was gonna get off of that truck

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Gawd I hate pics of me, I look like something from The Hills Have Eyes and Tony looks like a Gay pirate (LOL sorry Tony)
I'll give you that one. That is one bad picture that will haunt me somewhere. We all look like candidates for Weightwatchers. Oscar looks anorexic compared to some of us.

I guess we own the Fullsizes to haul our fat a$$es around.

Anything less wouldn't cut it.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u f n a hole..jason at least blur me out of that pic with the most awsome truck ever created.......TAKE ME OFF!!!!!..and u got me with the thumbs up..and i really tought a man named pablo was gonna get off of that truck
hahaha......thats your character.......:histerica:rofl:

I'll give you that one. That is one bad picture that will haunt me somewhere. We all look like candidates for Weightwatchers. Oscar looks anorexic compared to some of us.

I guess we own the Fullsizes to haul our fat a$$es around.

Anything less wouldn't cut it.
its all good.......:beer

·
Registered
199 Posts
This is a long shot, but this guy's name isn't Xavier is it? Look just like guy I went to Basic Training with..

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Sick trucks..I like that mint green one a lot. No skinny people in CA, eh? HAHA I'm j/k..I'm fat too.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
thewebwheeler said:
anyone get any info on this rig? Photo seen at Thewebwheeler.com. I like it....alot.

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
anyone get any info on this rig? Photo seen at Thewebwheeler.com. I like it....alot.
Yes...

I forget the actual year of the truck (54?) but it was originally a single cab grain truck that had the back chopped off the cab, the doors and rear section of the cab from an F-1 grafted onto it. The bed was completely custom. I assume the chassis is from a motorhome and the powerplant is a PSD with a R4100.

·
the Broheim
3,994 Posts
That is one bad picture that will haunt me somewhere.
Here and now :rofl:

I am not enough of dick to start saying you look like gay pirate but now that the door is open...

I found a flag that you could rock :rockon

JK couldnt resist

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Here and now :rofl:

I am not enough of dick to start saying you look like gay pirate but now that the door is open...

I found a flag that you could rock :rockon
From the guy who doesn't know what a lopper is.....

And aren't you the littlebrother of the Hills have Eyes.....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts