Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are the seats in my my 79. passenger and back seats are perfect! need some help on finding a new cover for the drivers

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
You need to order the material from SMS auto fabrics then take the seat to an upholstery shop to have it redone. I haven't seen any factory low back replacement covers in the aftermarket.

Why the floor shifter? Was the original shifter messed up?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Those are the exact seats I need to get recovered. I could get by with just the bolsters. If your linkage is good from the trans to the colum I'd be interested. I want the shifter off the floor.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are the exact seats I need to get recovered. I could get by with just the bolsters. If your linkage is good from the trans to the colum I'd be interested. I want the shifter off the floor.
ya i cant seem to find them anywhere.. and linkage in the column is broke thats why i changed it

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled on the link for the covers and wondered if you ever ordered any. If so, what was the quality? Just looking to get by with mine for now and these looked like a good option. Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
THANK GOD! Saddle blanket Covers!!! I need them in the front for my bench (wish I had buckets) :(

·
Registered
181 Posts
They don't look too bad, and at 100 bucks a pop, it really don't seem too bad. Sure beats reupholstering them, has anyone had that done? How much was it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts